What is ISO 17025 (Testing and Calibration Laboratories) Certification in Uzbekistan?
ISO 17025 is the standard for which most labs must hold accreditation in order to be deemed technically competent. In many cases, suppliers and regulatory authorities will not accept test or calibration results from a lab that is not accredited.
ISO 17025 is the international standard that sets out the general requirements for the competent, impartial, and consistent operation of laboratories.
ISO 17025 accreditation in Uzbekistan is more specific in requirements for competence and applies directly to those organizations that produce testing and calibration results and is based on technical principles. Laboratories use ISO 17025 certification to implement a quality management system aimed at improving their ability to consistently produce valid results. If you want to solidify your laboratory’s stance as a serious competitor, it is imperative that your laboratory management system gets ISO 17025 certification.
Quality Catalyst is one of the best consulting firms that offer ISO 17025 Accreditation and Consulting Services in Uzbekistan. As the leader in professional training, we draw on our years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. We make a difference to individuals, teams and businesses, nurturing talent and enabling continuous organizational progression.
What are the steps to achieve ISO 17025 Accreditation in Uzbekistan?
The ISO 17025 accreditation in Uzbekistan specifies a Quality Management System required by all the Testing and Calibration laboratories. The following are the steps required to achieve ISO 17025 accreditation in Uzbekistan:
- Perform ISO 17025 accreditation Gap Analysis
- Plan Your ISO 17025 accreditation and Implementation Project
- Educate Your Organization on ISO 17025 certification
- Design & Document Your ISO 17025 accreditation Quality Management System
- Audit the ISO 17025 accreditation QMS Performance
- Achieve ISO 17025 Certification and Accreditation
Benefits of ISO 17025 Accreditation and Certification in Uzbekistan
An ISO 17025 Accreditation and Certification in Uzbekistan is an objective way to assure your customers that you have demonstrated technical competence to provide reliable and accurate test or calibration results. Your company stands to gain a gold mine of benefits. Following are the benefits:
- International Recognition for its commitment to quality, competency and reliable results. In addition, ISO 17025 certification will signify that you comply with an internationally recognized standard, thus easing the global exchange of valuable information.
- Prevents Defects and Increased Accuracy
- Cost Savings
- It will set your laboratory apart from your competitors.
- This certificate can be used in advertising, promotional literature to show current and potential customers that your laboratory is committed to quality
- Access to Global Marketplace
How to avail ISO 17025 Consulting and Accreditation Services in Uzbekistan?
ISO 17025 Accreditation and Compliance is a highly accepted and desirable requirement in Uzbekistan because of the country’s popular economic, political and cultural reputation. Though the decision to avail our services is yours, here is how to get ISO 17025 Consulting and Accreditation in Uzbekistan. Drop an enquiry to us and we will assign a dedicated expert who will provide a free consultation on the process and give a cost proposal suiting your exact requirement and budget. We provide ISO 17025 Accreditation and Consulting services in Uzbekistan and in prominent regions like Samarkand, Bukhara, Tashkent, Khiva, Andijan, Kokand, Nukus, Namangan, Navoiy, Qarshi etc.