ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 27001 is the main international standard for information security, issued in collaboration with the International Electrotechnical Commission by the International Organization for Standardization. Both are prominent worldwide standards-setting organizations.
ISO 27001 was created to assist organizations of any size or sector in protecting their data methodically and cost-effectively. The standard not only provides organizations with the essential know-how for safeguarding their most important information, but it also allows them to become ISO 27001 certified, demonstrating to their customers and partners that their data is safe.
Why Work With Quality Catalyst?
Benefits of ISO 27001 certification include:
- Verifies that corporate security threats are appropriately recognized, analyzed, and handled independently.
- Demonstrates independent assurance of internal controls and complies with corporate governance and business continuity standards.
- Implement a comprehensive system to manage and secure information inside a company.
- Demonstrate that all relevant laws and regulations have been gathered.
- Increased trust leads to more revenue and customer happiness.
- Demonstrates your senior management’s dedication to the protection of the company’s data.