HACCP certification is an internationally recognized accreditation that verifies your food business’s food safety policies. Once you’ve earned your HACCP certification, you’ll have documentation that your company is taking all required steps to guarantee that your food is safely produced, transported, and stored. You’ll get your certificate after getting HACCP certified, and you’ll be allowed to promote your firm as a food-safe one.
If you’re starting a new firm, gaining HACCP certification is highly beneficial. Giving your consumers trust in your food safety standards from the outset may help you gain a competitive edge and establish your brand identity.
Why Work With Quality Catalyst?
Getting HACCP Certified provides the following benefits:
- Saves your business money in the long run
- Avoids you poisoning your customers
- Food safety standards increase
- Ensures you are compliant with the law
- Food quality standards increase
- Organises your process to produce safe food
- Organises your staff promoting teamwork and efficiency
- Due diligence defense in court.