IATF 16949 Certification
The International Standard for Automotive Quality Management Systems (IATF 16949:2016) is an international standard for automotive quality management systems. It was created collaboratively by members of the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and submitted for approval and publication to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
The document consists of a standard automotive quality system need based on ISO 9001, as well as customer-specific automotive criteria.
The IATF 16949 standard stresses the creation of a process-oriented quality management system that allows for continuous improvement, defect avoidance, and supply chain variation and waste reduction. The aim is to efficiently and effectively fulfil the needs of customers.
Why Work With Quality Catalyst?
The benefits of implementing IATF 16949 Certification include:
- Credibility and image enhancement
- Increased customer satisfaction by becoming qualified to supply the automobile industry
- more effective process integration
- Improved evidence base.
- Establishes a culture of constant development.
- Increases employee participation