ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 45001 is an international standard for occupational health and safety that was created to safeguard workers and visitors from work-related injuries and illnesses. ISO 45001 certification was created to minimize any risks that may cause irreversible damage to workers and companies. Its standards are the product of a lot of hard work by a group of health and safety management specialists who studied a lot of different methods to system management, including ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Furthermore, ISO 45001 was created to take into consideration other existing occupational health and safety standards, such as OHSAS 18001, as well as the International Labour Organization’s labour standards, conventions, and safety recommendations.
Why Work With Quality Catalyst?
The benefits of implementing ISO 45001 Certification include:
- Increases the accuracy of danger detection and risk assessment
- Reduces downtime, total expenses of workplace accidents, and the amount of claims for insurance premiums
- It is a well-known certification, easily recognized certification mark throughout the world
- Enhances leadership engagement as well as worker participation.
- Assures that your management system meets the criteria of the international standard, which helps to create confidence and brand integrity
- The accreditation also shows that your management system meets the international standard.
- Validates your organization’s competence and gives you peace of mind when it comes to establishing profitable collaborations.