OHSAS 18001 Certification
The OHSAS 18001 Certification is an occupational health and safety standard that is intended to help businesses manage risks and enhance performance in the field of OH&S. By detecting and evaluating the probability and severity of risks in the workplace, OHSAS 18001 emphasizes risk-control elements in a proactive and preventive manner.
Along with quality, environmental, and other management systems, OHSAS 18001 is a necessary management system for your company. It will assist your business in lowering direct and indirect expenses while also avoiding worker injuries. Your business protects its stakeholders, including workers, suppliers, and consumers, by adhering to OHSAS 18001. The adoption of a complete system for guaranteeing occupational health and safety will be reliably shown by third-party certification.
Why Work With Quality Catalyst?
The following are some of the benefits of implementing the OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard:
- Workplace incidents are being reduced.
- Observance of workplace safety rules
- Prevents illness or work-related injuries
- Enhancement of the company’s reputation and brand image
- Market feedback improves on both a national and international level.
- Access to public bids is widened.
- Relationships with national and local institutions have improved.
- Controls and facilities for getting administrative authorizations are being reduced.
- Meeting the needs of investors by simplifying financial access
- Obtaining more cost-effective insurance plans