What is VAPT (Vulnerability assessment and Penetration Testing) Certification in Lebanon?
VAPT certification in Lebanon (Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing) is a technique to protect your organization against external and internal threats by identifying them before they are exploited by hackers. Penetration testers act as if they are hackers and attempt to hack into your systems, thus identifying where your weaknesses are.
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) is a field of cyber security that is focused on identifying different vulnerabilities present in the organization’s network, applications, and existing cyber security measures.
Although Organizations concentrate on physical threat but truth is that the necessity of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing is usually overlooked by organizations; on the contrary every organization is a potential target for hackers. This is clearly evident after recent ransom ware attacks. Take responsibility and make sure proper security initiatives are taken to protect your application. The best practice is to conduct a Vulnerability Assessment annually or after making substantial changes to your application.
Four main types of vulnerabilities are
- Human Vulnerabilities
- Network Vulnerabilities
- Process Vulnerabilities
- Operating System Vulnerabilities
Some of the different types of Penetration testing are
- Internal Penetration Testing
- External Penetration Testing
- Cloud Penetration Testing
- Mobile Penetration Testing
- Web Application Testing
Quality Catalyst is one of the best consulting firms that offer VAPT Certification and Consulting in Lebanon. As the leader in professional training, we draw on our years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. We make a difference to individuals, teams and businesses, nurturing talent and enabling continuous organizational progression. So get started on your road today.
What are the steps to achieve VAPT Certification in Lebanon?
The VAPT certification in Lebanon has four steps:
- Step 1: Initial Assessment – Identify the risks and critical value device. It should also include a security analysis vulnerability scanner. Analyze if the device is accessible to everyone or limited to the authorized users and administrators alone.
- Step 2: System Baseline Definition – Documentation of installed systems on your network, their capabilities, and the users who have access. Document all the services, processes, and open ports of those systems.
- Step 3: Vulnerability Assessment – This stage helps in identifying the root cause of the vulnerabilities. From here, you can prioritize such vulnerabilities according to the threat level.
- Step 4: Reporting and Redemption – This stage is the most important because it aims to close all the security gaps. It is usually a team effort by the security staff, IT professionals, developers, and operations team. It also requires involvement from the incidence response team.
Benefits of VAPT Certification in Lebanon
Considering the recent hacks across the globe, it has become imperative for companies to keep their information secure. Security being prime motto, VAPT certification in Lebanon offers excessive benefits to an organization
- Providing the organization, a detailed view of potential threats faced by an application.
- Help the organization in identifying programming errors that leads to cyber-attacks.
- Provide risk management
- Safeguards the business from loss of reputation and money
- Secures applications from internal and external attacks
- Protects the organizations data from malicious attacks
How to avail VAPT Consulting and Certification Services in Lebanon?
VAPT Certification and Compliance is a highly accepted and desirable requirement in Lebanon because of the country’s popular economic, political and cultural reputation. Though the decision to avail our services is yours, here is how to get VAPT Consulting and Certification in Lebanon. Drop an enquiry to us and we will assign a dedicated expert who will provide a free consultation on the process and give a cost proposal suiting your exact requirement and budget. We provide VAPT Certification and Consulting services in Lebanon and in prominent regions like Beirut, Tripoli, Sidon, Byblos, Baalbek, Sidon, Aakkar, Tyre, Baabda, Aley, Jbeil, Chouf, Halba, Jezzine etc.